Do you want to increase your turnover by 35% , increase your overall customer experience and get your customers coming back more often?
What are the advantages of having regular Magical Entertainment in a Restaurant?
Having specialised in business growth, customer return and retention in restaurants using regular close up magic for over 25 years I have been lucky enough to call some of the world’s best restaurant chains my clients along with top quality local and privately owned venues.
The aim is for the diners to see magic in between the courses while they are waiting for their next course or the bill; this has advantages for both the customer and the restaurant team. If an issue arises, which is sometimes the case with a working kitchen, for example food may be delayed due to a high number of orders being prepared at the same time. The magician can then visit the table in question, taking focus off of the delay and distracting the customer with entertainment. This means a much more enjoyable dining experience. Entertainment at the tables has, for many years, been proven to increase business and speed up customer returns and referrals.
- Create an outstanding customer experience that makes people come back more regularly and rave about your restaurant to friends and family.
- Create more foot fall during your down days and increase turnover – one of John’s clients reported a 35% increase in turnover on the performance days.
- Gives you the edge over other local restaurants, giving you a unique offering over your competition.
- Adds prestige having an award winning member of the magic circle who is a favourite of the Royal Family and a previous Hilton and Orient Express resident entertaining for your guests.
- If you have a family friendly restaurant it promotes a family environment and gets the children asking to come back to your restaurant above others.
- Free positive publicity through social media and trip advisor comments via John Danbury’s extensive network and unique way of creating a social buzz.
- Free PR and advertising for the restaurant by John’s promotion of himself at public and private events and shows.
- Waiting time passes faster for hungry customers and if the kitchen is backed up or there is a delay for any reason.
- Increase in tips which are passed on to waiting staff and increase staff morale.
- Entices people to book and spend their special events, birthdays or celebrations at your restaurant.
- People will start calling to check if the magician is performing.
- If magic performed at the bar it keeps clients here longer increasing wet sales.
Past & Present Residencies
The London Hilton, Park Lane
The Hilton Regents Park
Jarvis Hotel Regents Park
Manchester United Football Club
The Orient Express, Northern Belle
TGI Fridays Covent Garden
The Pitcher & Piano Covent Garden
The Pitcher & Piano Clapham
The Brasserie Wandsworth Common
The Mountbatten Hotel, Covent Garden
Pizza Express, Merton
The Revolution Bar, Electric Press, Leeds
The Cinnamon Lounge, Horbury Bridge
Ruby’s Lounge, Mirfield
Watch John perform a fun interactive Magic Trick on the video below.
What people say about John Danbury
Seriously good, Annoyingly good!HRH Prince William
The World's Greatest Magician!Derek Thompson Channel 4
Supersonic!Craig Brown The Sunday Telegraph
Our Customers love John and call regularly to check he will be performing so they can book a table, he is brilliant with all ages and the magic is unbelievable!Neil Dawson, La Dolce Vita, Scissett
Since John started working with us our Sundays are now busier than our Friday nights and he is talked about all week, I would highly recommend it.Sam Miah, The Cinnamon Lounge, Horbury Bridge
John has a massive following (weekend bookings have doubled) and The Brasserie has truly benefited from his popular act as our weekend lunch sales have increased by over 35% since he began.Mavis Jones, The Brasserie, Wandsworth